Sito web Cubbit
Digital Marketing Director
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Director (dMD) with ideally 5+ years of experience in B2C SaaS, who will lead and scale Cubbit’s “B2C Traction” Business Unit – which is made of 3 teams:
- Growth&Media: design, test and track the best funnel to know what people want and maximize growth, with the aid of paid and non-paid tools;
- Webdev (onboarding): tech’n’design team that turns the funnel strategy into breakthrough code, UI and graphics;
- CRM and Customer Care: optimize users’ database to increase conversion, and fulfill their needs.
The dMD will coordinate the teams to maximize traction KPIs (e.g. sales, trial users, referral, NPS) and report directly to the CEO.
Also, the dMD directly influences Cubbit’s core product by working with the “Product Squad” – the transversal team made by the CTO, CDO and Product manager – that strives for integrating the market inputs and the technological opportunities to evolve our digital product so to generate the best traction possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Mainly two macro-tasks:
(1) Apply cutting-edge strategic marketing thinking to embed B2C growth into Cubbit’s digital product itself, not only the onboarding funnel.
(2) Be accountable to the CEO for the traction results that your B.U. has to deliver, by leading the 3 teams.
According to the data you’ll collect both from market analysis (top down) and customers responses (bottom up):
- Identify the early adopters and early majority, as well as the distribution strategies for an optimal product/market fit (the “who” and “where”).
- Define, alongside the founders, the full B2C Marketing strategy of Cubbit, from positioning to pricing (the “why”).
- Be maniac in providing evidence of “what people want” to the rest of the company, starting from the Product Squad.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in B2C SaaS.
- Great know-how of marketing tools and techniques, used with a Growth Hacking mindset.
- Proven success of generating significant traction for a digital product.
- Experience in dealing with multiple, international markets at the same time.
- Outstanding knowledge of the English language – written and spoken.
- Management skills: proven ability of managing cross-functional teams at the same time
- Passionate and connoisseur (aka nerd) about cloud storage systems and NAS devices.
- Scrum lover.
- Worked in a scale-up.
- Attitude to stay up to date with latest findings in growth hacking strategies.
YOUR PROFILE & MINDSET:
- Independent: a highly motivated self starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, find solutions and deliver.
- Market-driven: in everything you do, follow the golden rule of “do not waste a second nor a dime to build something people do not want”.
- Data-driven: know how to digitally engage with customers, measure their responses, define KPIs to test your hypothesis and choose a strategy.
- Methodical: be efficient in reporting to founders, or sharing findings with the team.
- Ambitious: think big, start small, scale fast. Join us in building a born global startup.
- Humble: know that you don’t know, learn from the top tier, don’t reinvent the wheel but raise the bar.
- Proactive participant in our culture
- A vibrant, young, and informal workplace.
- Remote work possible after a first period working with the team in Bologna to assimilate Cubbit
- culture and product knowledge.
- Opportunity to participate in the best world fairs and events linked to the tech world.
- Possibility to move in different countries during your career.
- Periodic activities with the team, and everyday passion.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.