Sito web Docsity
Community Manager(USA Market)
— Only for English native speakers —
Docsity, a fast growing edtech company, helping millions of University students excel in their studies, is hiring a Social Media and Community Manager to manage the growth of our community into the USA market.
What are we trying to achieve?
Docsity has a big number of registered users in the USA, as well as hundreds of thousands of followers on social media. In the last years, though, these users were never really engaged or involved into the community. We see a big opportunity of taking back the reins of such userbase and to create a strong community around them.
As Social Media and Community Manager for the USA market, you will be in charge of skyrocketing the engagement of our USA community on all channels, as well as of developing Docsity’s awareness in the market. Your daily activities will include:
- Plan and implement a digital marketing plan
- Manage email marketing campaigns, both newsletters and automation
- Organic social media management on Facebook and Instagram
- Manage and invest advertising budget for social media
- On-site community engagement and interaction
- Manage freelance collaborators
Requirements & skills you’ll bring to the table:
- English native speaker
- Spoken italian at level B1+
- Proven digital marketing expertise (email marketing, social media, digital PR)
- Have studied in a US university is a plus
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- You take initiative and can self-direct in the absence of detailed guidelines
- Strong analytical competence and a data-driven attitude
- You are comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- You have high levels of persistence, stamina and motivation
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- A chance to join a fast-growing and exciting company
- Opportunity to grow, both personally and professionally
- A fun and young working environment
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro social media marketing
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.