Sito web Bottega Veneta
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home. We are currently seeking An Italy Communication Coordinator as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
Responsible to manage the communication/marketing activities within the Italy. Responsible to create and maintain a strong liaison between HQ and local partners. She/he will manage the custom-made strategy for each market being aligned with the brand image.
Responsible to support the local business while managing expectations and taking local needs and values into consideration.
How You Will Contribute
- Day to day Press Office activities for the assigned country;
- Finalization of strategic features plan and fashion editorials for assigned country;
- Develop and maintain main relations with all communications channels (print press, press digital, bloggers, social media and socialites)
- Manage 1 person (junior pr)
- Implement the strategy for the country, working closely with the EMEA and WW Communication Team
- Supervising the daily send out flow for the proper market and in support of other WW regions samples requests;
- Strategic placement of contents on appropriate titles/media and celebrities and socialites endorsement
- Management of country budget (strategic planning and ongoing update, based on approval from WW Communication team)
- Management of events calendar organization for Press, Socialites and clients for assigned country in cooperation with area manager, CRM manager, clientelling manager reporting to EMEA Communication team/WW team
Who You Are
- At least 5 – 7 years of PR experience and event;
- Excellent knowledge of Italian press;
- Strategic thinker, able to convey a 360° strategy for assigned market, maximizing contents on all channels (print, on line, events, talents, celebrities and socialites);
- Team worker and team player; able to coordinate the team based on company needs; able to listen to market priorities and need and translate them into concrete and consistent actions;
- Ability to proactively identify communications opportunities and develop supporting strategic and tactic programs, coordinating with general strategy for the country;
- Strong organizational skills; excellent time management (able to work per priorities and meet deadlines) ;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent Computer skills
- Fluency in Italian and English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro social media marketing
To apply for this job please visit kering.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.