Sito web MSC
The B2C E-Commerce Specialist is responsible for supporting MSC Cruises consumer’s websites development, ensuring that Company brand is consistently represented on the web channel.
- Develops expertise on B2C Sitecore, in order to support the Web Marketing team and local markets to effectively manage CMS (Content Management System) updates;
- Manages and coordinates content & labels updates for booking funnel and pre-paid area for all markets;
- Manages & Tracks with IT the openings and resolution of bugs & issues related to Consumer website;
- Supports the markets on new B2C sites release & roll-out process;
- Performs UAT, tracks and supports markets participation and escalates blocker issues;
- Collaborates cross functionally with Sales and Marketing Teams in order to deliver on plans and constantly evolve Company’s platform.
- Fluent English; knowledge of any other EU language is considered an advantage;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or any other relevant field;
- At least 2 years’ experience, in consulting/ e-commerce agencies;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite; knowledge of any CMS (Content Management System) is considered an advantage;
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment, balancing multiple priorities;
- High level of attention to details;
- Excellent communication, organization, time management and analytical/problem solving skills
- Right to work in Italy
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.msccruises.com.