Sito web Apparound
Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you interested in developing a business-to-business marketing career? Do you want to grow your skills working into an innovative and market leading product company? If so, the Digital Marketing Specialist position may be a great fit for you. We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who is excited about B2B and digital marketing. You will enjoy communicating with customers of all shapes and sizes. From small and medium businesses to large multi-national enterprises. You’ll help them understand how our product can enable their sellers to increase their productivity and boost revenue. You will need to be a fast learner, as you will support all the Apparound digital marketing channels using SEO, WordPress, Hubspot, SEMrush, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lead Forensics, DEMs, PR and social media tools. You will need to have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, to manage various marketing tracking applications, to measure and crate appealing and consistent reports on the performance of marketing campaigns. By joining Apparound’s Marketing team, your task will be to execute digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display adv. You will strongly contribute to the online lead generation activities and help to improve the conversion rate of digital campaigns. The ideal candidate lives and breathes digital marketing and will be passionate about business-to-business, cloud software and mobile technology.
- Execute the action plan to deliver Marketing’s objectives and support Apparound’s wider strategy and business plan.
- Be responsible for optimizing the company lead funnel across all channels: website, outbound email and social media presence and marketing campaigns
- Curate and maintain the consistency of the brand across the website and all digital media channels.
- Execute campaigns according to the marketing plan, using the identified channels such as email marketing, Google AdWords and other ads.
- Develop and maintain an adequate reporting tool to keep monitoring marketing’s campaigns.
- Identify and suggest improvements, best actions and corrections to maximise campaigns goals.
- Coordinate with marketing and PR agencies to build Apparound brand and market awareness in our target industries through press releases, interviews, features and another media coverage.
- Curate the content and put in place marketing actions to optimise Apparound’s Website ranking on search engines and to ensure a positive user experience and that drives online sales.
- Manage Apparound’s social media channels to increase Apparound’s awareness amongst potential customers, customers, potential employees and employees.
- Use digital marketing channels to maximise the Apparound’s market awareness.
- Partecipate and optimise the creation of content, which will include blogs, credentials, case studies, white papers, points of view, videos, brochures, fact sheets and flyers, in support of Apparound marketing plan
- Create and develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, webcasts, demos, whitepapers, infographics, presentations, how to guides etc)
- Work effectively across all Apparound functions to achieve business goals
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the marketing ecosystem and user communities
- Superior oral and written English and Italian communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Digital Marketing strategy and tools (CRM, Marketing Automation, Hubspot, Lead Forensics, Mass Mailing, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEMrush, Lead Forensics, DEMs, WordPress)
- Experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience of developing and executing a content marketing strategy which has resulted in lead generation
- The ability to work independently and autonomously
- Previous experience in with B2B software vendors, software resellers or system integrators would be a big plus
- 2 years+ of relevant digital marketing work experience it’s enough if you are proactive, creative and energetic
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or/and media studies
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.