Sito web Captify
Captify is hiring an Account Manager in our Milan office.
Captify is the global leader in Search Intelligence. Our unique Semantic Technology analyses billions of monthly on-site searches to powerinsights and media across all channels and on every device. Captify’s actionable insights play acrucial role for brands and advertisers; revealing macro world trends, consumer interests, real-life behaviours and intent signals.
As an Account Manager at Captify, you will continually keep your client at the core of everything you do and provide the highest level of customer service. In this role, you will be responsible for pre and post sale customer support focused on meeting or exceeding our client KPIs. This is a great opportunity for a high-energy individual to join a growing and dynamic company that is leading in search intelligence. This role requires a high degree of customer focus, standards of communication, numerical analysis and multi-tasking.
- Provide First Class Customer Service and Build Long-Standing Partnerships with Clients
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, acting as a point of contact for existing customers both direct and via media agencies and agency trading desks
- Own pre and post-sale support for mid-market clients
- Ability to understand the data and use data to ‘tell a story’ to your client through reportable insights, wrap up reports, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Support the Sales Director throughout the sales process by being an active participant on client meetings, navigate and influence media planners and buyers, and compliment client objectives with suite of corresponding Captify products.
- Be comfortable upselling, cross-selling and entertaining clients with or without sales counterparts
- Remain organized with the ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills
- Keep the client at the core of everything you do, and provide world class customer service through continued support from operations and sales
- Own/Utilize campaign data analytics and insights (i.e. best practices, historical performance data, case studies, analytics tools and client campaign history) to enhance the client partnership and grow the revenue
- You are flexible, dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable engaging with any level
- 2+ years of media experience in a client facing role
- Deep understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital advertising landscape
- Fluent both written and spoken in English
- Must be proactive, results-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with excellent attention to detail
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro web marketing
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.