Date of birth: 19/11/1983
Currently living in Milan, Italy
July 2010 Master’s degree in Publishing, Journalism & Communication at Roma Tre University, achieving 110/110 cum laude Graduation on “Twitter,
the role of the online public spaces for the Iran protests”, supervisor Enrico Grazzi.
July 2008 Bachelor degree in Communication at Roma Tre University, achieving 100/110. Graduation on “Last.fm, the revolution of social music. The
sharing of the listening experience in the web era”, supervisor Ornella Martini.
Summary -Skills and Competencies
• Deep knowledge of email marketing, social media, and technical communities engagement (including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
• Excellent knowledge of Adwords online advertising (Search Engine Marketing and Display Advertising). Google Adwords Qualified Individual Since
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – knowledge of onsite/offsite actions to improve positions of highly competitive keywords.
• Outstanding Business, Technical (IT) and General Text Composing Skills. Enrolled in the Italian Journalists’ Guild (#137673) since February, 2010.
Ability to quickly produce marketing messages from short/missing brief with proper language and positioning.
• Business Intelligence Skills (proven track of results in Gaming/Gambling and Defense/Military Industries)
• Demonstrable knowledge of offline advertising (Production, Media Acquisition, Control)
• Ability to manage, track and complete several tasks at time
• Solid knowledge of web editing CMS, publishing and blogging tools (including WordPress, Blogger, Joomla and several others). Good HTML/CSS/PHP
• Solid knowledge of the IT industry (companies, products, vendors, processes) and their trends.
• Provable command of written and spoken English at almost-native level proficiency. (Sample Press Release: http://www.marketwire.com/pressrelease/
- social media management
Marketing & Communication a Lightstreamer