Social Media Manager presso 4Gifters
Strategic and creative thinker, with a passion for connecting on social media. Always on the lookout for new trends, I love to uncover the most innovative use cases on social media and share them with my followers. I am self learner and result oriented individual who believes in team work. With a keen interest and enthusiastic outlook in Digital Marketing since graduation, getting into Social Media Marketing seemed like a natural next step for me. Currently having finished a specialization of an enriching experience in Marketing and Communication at Bocconi University has constantly kept me on my toes while absorbing new information every step of the way. What sets me apart from the masses is my unique ability to see things from both a creative standpoint as well as a business perspective, while conceptualizing integrated campaigns. Specialities: Social Media Marketing | Community management | Market insights | Content marketing | Brand development | Facebook Fan Page strategies | Facebook Advertising | Twitter strategies | Linkedin | Copy-writing | Content development & Strategy | Digital/New/Online Media | Photography “Stay hungry, Stay foolish” Steve Jobs
Master's degree a Bocconi University
Marketing and Communication
Bachelor's degree a University of Bologna
luglio 2015 – presente (4 mesi)Milano
Social Media Manager a 4Gifters, e-commerce
• Responsible for creating engaging content for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram), and establishing a social content strategy that increases engagement and create brand visibility.
• Oversee the building of brand awareness through consistently high social media activity.
• Generate innovative ideas and provide comprehensive social media strategies for existing and new online campaigns.
• Monitor trends in social media tools and applications and apply that knowledge successfully to leverage social media activities.
• Committed to increasing 4Gifters Social’s brand power.
• Maintain positive reputation of clients over the web through minute by minute participation in conversations that surround them and answering comments and queries.
• Responsible for planning and executing social media campaigns.
ottobre 2013 – gennaio 2014 (4 mesi)Bologna
Blogger and Social Media Strategist (stage) a The eMKey Group
• Edit and write for two web fashion magazines, Runway Magazine Italy and Switch Magazine.
• Publish articles with WordPress on blog’s company.
• Post production and graphics wedding photographs.
• Create the layout of fashion editorials.
• Research and develop the images for visual communication company.